Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.
*Spend 10 min at each exercise before moving on
1. HS walk, 5x10ft, or 10 minutes of practicing walking/balancing on your hands.
*Start with wall walks and try and increase the distance you can walk off the wall and get back.
This will significantly help your balance
2. Strict Chin-ups 5×5, supinated hands
(use a resistance band or weighted vest to go unbroken for 5)
3. Ring pushups 3×12, hollow, externally rotate hands on lockout.
4. Supinated Bent-over barbell rows 4x 10reps
5. Planks, 5 rounds- straight through
:30 Right side plank +
:30 Left +
:30 middle, no rest between rounds.